This is my zebra print bag from Topshop, it is huge (I hate small bags) and even though there's not too much in it at the minute, it can hold a crazy amount of stuff!
Ummmmm, sideways (sorry have no clue how to turn it round the proper way!) so yes, here we have:
- Make up bag (see below for contents)
- A dime bar (which was eaten after I took the photo) and a curly wurly,
- Vicks breathe sensation gum (horrible stuff but is bright blue woohoo!)
- A chuba chubs fruit lolly,
- Hand sanitizer gel - just because!
- Two mini pens with the four different colours on them,
- Sally Hansen Natural Nail Growth Activator (only started using on Sat, will see how it goes and let you all know if you care!),
- Diesel Fuel for Life perfume - love it,
- Baby Sure deo,
- Mac Naked Honey Salve - really loving this stuff! It really is amazing :) slap it on everywhere and makes it all silky soft - great :D,
- Camera...never gets used and thus is dead,
- Baby wipes (only a 24wipe packet to use for whatever is needed),
- YuBe cream - japanese face cream that although is kinda mentholy it quite nice!
- Mini fusa type thing :)
- Mister Mascara eyelash curlers, I like these and they look pretty,
- Wee HK mirror from H&M,
- Wee High beam and Ooh la lift from the realness of concealness kit,
- Masterpiece Max (love), Lancome L'Extreme and Loreal explosion,
- Bobbi Brown colour corrector in light bisque and MAC moisturecover in NW20
- Victoria Secret Naughty Little Me blushing stick (goes really tingly when you put it on :S but gives a nice flush of colour),
- Gosh Let's Twist eyeliner in Deep Sea (Navy) UD 24/7 in zero and yeyo,
- BS Guarana lip butter (until I get my hand on the elusive yes yes...) blistex, and gosh lip jam in 101 and barry m lip paint purple one cant remember number and it's now lost!) and mac lustreglass I have no idea what it's called?! :S
So yeah, that's my bag :) not very exciting but it has given me something to do for the evening :). As I said, I love reading these so feel free to do a post!