Wednesday 23 September 2009

I have freedom again :D

Howdy,

Two posts in one night - haha I'm good...not!

Anyways, just a wee quick update to let you all know that my teaching placement has (pretty much) finished now :D I had my final visit from my (horrible) tutor yesterday and despite her parting shot of "you'll get a grade on Monday...if you've passed that is!" BITCH it was all good...

Well I say that but in reality the woman isn't too nice, firstly she said I looked very tired to which my response to her was "so would you if you were sitting working your ass off until 11/12/1 every night" so then she of course had to TRY and put me down again... "Do you really think that it is professional that you have bright red hair?" YES!!she actually said that!?!

You ladies all know how much I love my red hair (after getting the process perfected thanks to @vocaltest ) so yes, that set me off into a MASSIVE rant about how she is there to mark my teaching and analyse that, not my personal appearance! I told her that if I was in the school in jeans and had bright pink/green hair then fair dos,but no she had no right to comment on that... :) I had just had such a shitty lesson before that so wasn't in the mood to take any crap :D

Anywhooooo, I have freedom again and can't wait to get back to "normal". Also a quick WOOHOO to all 47 of you :) I remember starting this on my last teaching practice back in March when I was having a crap time thinking noone would ever ever read any of my nonsense :) it means alot so THANK YOU ever single person :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment