Tuesday 15 September 2009

A wee update :)

Howdy!

So it has been a while...still out on my teaching placement so still have so little time to myself :( one week and a bit to go though so not too long until I have more free time!

All in all my placement is going really well :D school is good, teachers are amazing and so supportive and it's all just going good :). Had a visit from a tutor on Monday there and even though I didn't have any lesson evaluations completed (in my file, had a few done they just weren't there) and I also haven't even looked at starting and schemes or Units of Work...I told a wee fib and told him iI had a few sorted :S but it's all good because he told me to focus on 2/3 being finished rather than 5/6 bits of ones. (A unit of work is basically an overview of the weeks and what will be taught during that time - just key points etc) and as simple as that sounds, it's just hard trying to get all that completed on top of making worksheets, lesson plans etc etc...I know you probably won't have a clue what I'm on about but I'm telling you all anyways lol!

Ummm, not really much to update about as this has literally been consuming every second of life lately...this is the only reason I hate teaching practice and can't wait for it to be over! I honestly do love teaching, I promise lol!!

Anyways, I hope you are all very very well, and I shall hopefully have a few bits to blog about shortly :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment