Sunday 2 August 2009

TAG - My Happy List

So I was tagged by the lovely MizzWorthy :)

This is simply as it says - a list of 10 things that make me happy, all of which will be pretty simple because it's the simple things that make me happy!

1. Freshly dyed hair :)
2. Lying in a bath relaxing,
3. Walking on the beach being able to feel the sand in between my toes,
4. Cuddles :D
5. Relaxing
6. Having nothing to worry about (this happens rarely though!)
7. Looking at old photos and remembering...
8. Having long phone conversations,
9. My iphone (when it plays ball and isn't messing me about lol)
10. Having time to myself to go over all my thoughts, chill, sit on twitter and blog!

I tag all of you, my lovely 22 followers :D WOOHOO, honestly never thought I would ever have this many people interested in my nonsense :) THANK YOU ALL!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment